pregnant 39 weeks and 5 days

any ideas cant get comfortable at night at all !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pop the baby out... ha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Im in the same boat and im only 31 1/2 weeks! My hips hurt so bad and I cannot wait until I can sleep on my stomache again. Plus the heartburn. The only thing that helps me is some rolaids, a fan because im so darn hot and stuffy at night, and lots and lots of pillows. Just remember you are almost there and that should help :) You could have ur baby any day so congrats :)
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 12:44 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Try a warm shower or bath right before bed. I'm 35 weeks and that doesn't really put me to sleep but it relaxes me to the point that I seem to sleep better once I do pass out lol. Use all the hot water if you have to, just stand there and relax then put on your comfiest pjs, build a pillow fort and go to sleep :) Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:28 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Try sleeping on the couch, with your back agianst the back of the couch for support. ~~ That's the ONLY way I could get comfortable at the end of my pregnancies.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 1:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2009