Do you have anyone.......................

Do you have anyone in your life (OTHER THEN S/O) that is so kind and loving towards you that you think to yourself....."I don't know what I did to deserve this person, but thank you Lord)"! For me it is my cousin that reunited with us after 15 years. She is always thinking of me, my son and my mom. She lives 600 miles away but if I say the word, she packs her kids and hubby and comes for the weekend or another example, she works for a radio station and when people don't go to claim thier prizes like gift cards she sends them to me. She always sends me the newspaper with homes for sale where she lives because she wants us to live near her so bad. Who goes the extra mile for you? I guess I'm missing her.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:11 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My father-in-law. He is such a blessing in our lives. He would give us the shirt off his back if we needed it. He will give and give and give, but when we want to give back he refuses or acts like it's an insult. He is the only member of my husband's family who truly cares about his sons and grandchildren. He doesn't remember birthdays, but no one is ever forgotten on Christmas. And when you visit him or call him he treats it like a grand occasion because he is a generous man with a caring heart. I love him very much and appreciate him for who he is. I thank God for him being a part of our lives and I know where my husband has gained his attributes from.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:09 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My aunt she is always calling and asking how we are doing and we always do ladies luch its nice that she only lives 30 mins away. Her and I NEVER got along when I was younger but now we are like sisters more than aunt and neace lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• dont really have anyone else but the hubs.....hey tell her to send me some gift cards!!! lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• No I don't but after hearing that now I kinda want someone too lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• LOL Hautemama83, It took a long, long time to have someone so genuine and honest in my life, I guess that's why I posted this because I got a little teary eyed just thinking of all she has done for us. You will have someone someday that is an angel here on earth.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Awwww you have no idea how much better that makes me feel thanks Gigi ;-)
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:36 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have a best friend I can generally count on for anything. She is really sick with a cold right now but if i needed her she would be here in a jif!
    sixpalominos

Answer by sixpalominos at 1:42 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Thats sweet I kinda wish I had someone like that other then DH. Well my kids. They can go above and beyond at times. But it's just us and they know we only got each other.
    I'm going to pray for one of those though....LOL!!!
    Your lucky
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 1:57 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My Mom. And I am so grateful, because when I was younger, I ran off and it hurt and scared her really bad, and I am so so so very thankful she was able to forgive me. My Mom is always so thoughtful. When she sees something in a magazine she thinks I'd like, she cuts out the recipes. When she cuts her coupons, she cuts out ones for things she knows I buy or like and gives them to me. When I go to her house, she makes whatever I want for dinner, and always has coffee and an English muffin for me when I get there. She calls to check on me when she thinks I sound sad or sick. She pays attention to everything, so when she gives a gift, it is always something you want. this past Christmas she gave me an immersion blender...I had mentioned how handy I thought they seemed when we were watching a show on foodtv.. several months before.
    She's my best friend, and I love her dearly, and thank God for giving me the best of the best.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:03 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have friends that treat me better than my Husband.. they do more for me and care more about me as well ( they will also be here for me when he is gone).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Feb. 6, 2009