Vitamin B

I was told to take vitamin b because it would help with me being to tired all the time. and i asked my doctor and he told me to take it if i was feeling depressed? am i depressed? i thought i was just tired... does anyone else take it? why do you?

havingaboy08

Asked by havingaboy08 at 1:14 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I took it for a long while when we first moved here to FL because i was so stressed from just moving 1200 miles away from my family and everything i knew.
    It really does help, and depending on "how bad off" you are, i would either get the Vitamin B Complex 50's which is what i got, or Complex 100's if it's really bad.
    It just boosts your immunity and helps combat depression, anxiety and improves your mood.
    I took it mostly for my anxiety because i was having real bad panic attacks from the stress, and when i started taking them i felt better within a few days.
    Just try the Complex 50's and if they don't work, consult your doctor about moving to the 100's.
    deacons_mommy07

Answer by deacons_mommy07 at 8:09 AM on Feb. 6, 2009