Do you experience this? If so, how do you deal with it?

I have excessive discharge ALL the time!!! It never stops and when I am ovulating it is sooooo much I have to wear a pad. I have been to many doctors and have had many tests, all normal. I have been told that some people are naturally moist and some have problems with dryness. I hate it, want it to stop. I have had to wear at least a pantyliner everyday of my life for the last 20 years. Does anyone else have this problem? How can I make it stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Health

• I do this too. Doctor said it was just "normal" for me.
    Don't know how to make it stop .. sorry.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Watch out what you wish for- it might happen... sex w/ no natural lube is painful, and replacement lube is not the same as the real thing. Mine stopped almost completely after having babies. I think it has to do w/ your hormone levels- mine fluctuates with my cycle. Finally, almost 4 yrs after ceasing breast feeding is my natural moisture returning.
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 8:35 AM on Feb. 6, 2009