If my period came on at the end of the month and followed into the beginning of the next month, when will the next one begin?

Hey ladies, My period started on 8/28/2012 & I know it is going into the month of September. My question is, does that mean I will have two periods for the month of September or will my next period come in October? My menstrual cycles are usually over 32 days. Have this happened to any of you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Aug. 31, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2012

• Count 32 days from 8/28 & that's when you will start.  Try being every 28 days & having 1 at the beginning of the month & then another at the end of the month!  I hate when that happens. :p

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2012

• WOW A MATH QUESTION

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2012

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2012

• ^^LOL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2012

• Was it a full moon when you got it? if so you may get it next when we have a 3/4 moon on a Wednesday. Check with your vet!!!

If I were brave enough to take a picture of the nest, I would, but I'm not. So, enjoy someone else's picture

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2012

• count from when you started -

mine is every freaking 24 days so I get them twice in the same month a lot of times : /
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2012

•  

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com... to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 8:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2012

• Count 32 days from your lmp
    peewee96

Answer by peewee96 at 10:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2012