Does anyone have recommendations for carrying more than one baby at the same time?

Like one on the back and one on the front? Or one on either hip? What would be best? Does anyone have any experience with this?

zweedledee

Asked by zweedledee at 1:27 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• In reading your title only, I was about to tell you NOT to take after that psycho with the 14 babies!!! LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Do you have any baby carriers? My suggestion would be either 2 ring slings or 2 mei tais depending on the ages of the kiddos. With the sligs you can carry one on each hip, with the mei tais you would carry one on your back and one on your front. Good for you for wanting to carry them both!!
    Mammoo

Answer by Mammoo at 8:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have twins and when they were smaller, I used a carrier that situated one on my hip and I could carry the other on the other hip. Good luck.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 9:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• ERGO on back and Silng/Pouch on front is what we will be doing if one of us ever wears N and new LO. We have two ERGOs, but I don't think that would work well because of the shoulder straps slipping and being too wide...
    Emmoney

Answer by Emmoney at 11:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2009