Do you know anyone who has had brain surgery?

I've had 2, for epilepsy and haven't had a seizure since the second one. If it comes up and I mention it people look at me in disbelief. It's almost like they think I'm lying....why? Why would I make something like that up? When I have them feel the drill wholes in my skull (if they will, alot get grossed out), then, and only then do they believe me. Do you know anyone that's gone through this?

Keni-Lyn

Asked by Keni-Lyn at 9:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2012 in Relationships

• I'm so sorry, I was having 37 grand-mal seizures a day. My mom's friends daughter had the surgery too and now she's wheel chair bound for life. Can't talk anymore or do anything for herself. I know I was lucky as hell and I'm so grateful for that, but I feel bad when I hear stories like yours. Good luck too you.
    Keni-Lyn

Comment by Keni-Lyn (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2012