Ovulation issues after Mirena?

I had my Mirena IUD removed in April. I got my period two days later, had a normal period in May, completely skipped June, had a period in July, but now I'm 6 days late for my August cycle. My DH and I haven't necessarily been trying to get pregnant but we also haven't been doing anything to prevent it. I am hoping to get pregnant between now and October though so I can hopefully have a summer baby to go along with my teaching schedule. I talked to the nurse at my school today and she thinks that I may not be ovulating. Has anyone else experienced ovulation issues after having their Mirena removed? Do people usually have a hard time getting pregnant after using Mirena?

brittcw87

Asked by brittcw87 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• I have not used anything like this, but my dh and I got pregnant with our first after about 3 months. Right away with the second, it took 5 YEARS with #3 and then a year for #4.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2012

• BUMP
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2012