• In the Spotlight:

how can u get rid of stretch marks?

i have bad ones and i feel low about it.

tuty2403

Asked by tuty2403 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • So do I and I really needed to do something about it so I've just ordered TrilastinSR and yes it is pretty expensive, so if you're hesitant, you can wait for me to try it and I can message you about it =) I do know it'll take months to see results though, so that will be a long wait. I also have severe stretch marks all over! In the meantime, why don't you go to Walgreens and get some Bio-Oil? It's way cheaper than what I'm gonna use and I heard it works. You could use that for a few months and then I can tell you how Trilastin is going for me lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:44 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• girl ive tried that and it doesnt work!! lol ive try some creams from avon :( nothing yet! ive been working out cuz my husband told me if the skin is tight u wouldnt notice the stretch marks. so i order the BENDER BALL! lol ill let u know if thats true!!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 1:53 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• omg are you serious?! ahhhh I ordered two tubes!! How long did you use it for? omg please don't tell me it truly doesn't work.. you're talking about bio-oil? lol I'm still waiting for the Trilastin to arrive!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:55 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• yea bio-oil! u tell me if trilastin works!! lol ive never heard of that cream.
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 2:01 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• If they are fresh and still pink, most creams help. Once they have turned white and you have had them for a while, nothing works except lasering.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 2:03 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• lmao for a minute there I thought you meant you tried trilastin already. My hopes just about died. It was on the Tyra show and some other mom on here recommended it. You can check it out lol ecresearchcorp.com and look for it cuz the site is better but I think this one has a special offer I dont know lol http://trilastin.com/

sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:06 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• lol I don't know what happened to my link there..
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:07 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i feel like giving up with everything ive used! this suck!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• yeah i've heard the TrilastinSR works too, theres also another cream that does wonders but its in spanish besides the concha nacar theres another one but I forgot the name of it.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 2:41 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• where can i get that one?? concha nacar?
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 2:56 AM on Feb. 6, 2009