My husband snores....

Is there any way i can get a good nights sleep with him attempting to wake the dead??

sixpalominos

Asked by sixpalominos at 1:37 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lol when my hubby snore its confort haha if he doesnt I keep waking up to make sure he is alive. Try going to bed 10 mins b4 him so your asleep b4 he snores lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:40 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• When my husband snores, I kick him or nudge him hard enough for him to slightly wake up then I close my eyes real fast and pretend like I'm sleeping and didn't do anything. I get a little kick out of it myself sometimes lol
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 1:42 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Smack him and tell him to shut up lol, no seriously when my SO does that I gentally push him so he rolls over then he stops, but one of these days I am gunna do that and he is gunna roll off the bed
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:45 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I nudge him. Luckily he doesn't snore (loudly) every night but when it wakes me up I give him a punch. He tried those breathe right strips but all they did was make him look funny.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:48 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Get him off his back. That usually works for mines. But sometimes he can go at it on his side or stomach and when he does I usually push him to wake up. That normally works for about 10 minutes enoug time to get me to sleep. A deep sleep.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 1:49 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Aside from the beatings LOL those nose strips work wonders! I can't wait to meet a man and have him say "Hey, you don't snore do you?" lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:53 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• yaa i definetly reccomend those strips too theyre great!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:58 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• If he snores a lot, or loudly, there's a chance he has sleep apnea, so you might want to consider getting him checked out. My SIL's mom joked for years about her husband's snoring, and neither of them ever thought much of it, until he was having some health problems. His doctor ended up putting him in a sleep study, and they said he woke up more than 300 times. He was diagnosed with apnea, and put on a C-Pap machine, which can help..but didn't work out for him. He ended up having to have a tracheotomy to breathe at night.

Something to think about.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:58 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I'm weird... DH snores like a buzz saw on steroids, and I don't seem to mind at all.... I've gotten so used to it, that I'm alerted when he stops snoring.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:03 AM on Feb. 6, 2009