Do you think it would be OK to call my son baby?

Yes, I am joking !!! :) but SERIOUSLY I am having the hardest time with picking a name! I am not sure what I am expecting to get from anyone answering this question but I am becoming increasingly frustrated with myself. I LIKE some names and even thought I had picked one but I really dont LOVE any names and the names I really did love have already been used for relatives babys. My list keeps changing and I am forseeing that I will be in the hospital with a baby already born and still without a name, leaving me to be pressured into picking a name I will not be happy with.
At the top of my list so far is Brayden, and Julian. I go back and forth with Julian, not sure if its masculine enough.
SOmeone HElp :) Even if its a name idea or just telling me that y0u also had this problem and ended up picking a great name.

soveryconfused

Asked by soveryconfused at 1:53 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt the same way with both my girls. When I saw their little faces I knew their names right away. My oldest has a long name that is a mouthful, and it fits her personality because she is a handful. My younger dd looked just like her daddy, and so was named after her daddy.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:57 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Corey, Elias, Benjamin, Leighton, Corbin, I can think of many good ones. I am not for common names though so I would shy away from Aiden, Austin...youve heard them (no offense mommies). I like the idea of having a blend from past Grandpa's and a mix of Dads name, makes it special. I know you already thought of that Im sure. Or you could take the list with you and see what matches your LO once he is here. Don't stress out momma, it will come to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i love Julian! Im naming my baby Adrian if it's a boy..and thats pretty feminine. But they are great names
    LittleMonster22

Answer by LittleMonster22 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Julian is a nice name but if you aren't sure if it is masculine enough you can always try Jordan or Justin. Jason, James. I had a different problem naming my daughter, I only found out I was pregnant at 61/2 months along. I was thinking of andrea and louisa as names for her . When she was born she looked like a Jessica so that 's the name I gave her. Congrats on the new bundle of joy and good luck finding a name for him.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 2:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I am naming my son Porter. A few other ideas I had were Sawyer, Jameson, Jackson (Jack), Logan, Henry, Jefferson, Maxwell (Max)

My sister in laws named their boys: Thatcher and Colbin.

Hope this helps and good luck.
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 3:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• No
    Waxing_Lyrical

Answer by Waxing_Lyrical at 4:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I don't know about Julian, I think it's a bit too fem. JMO
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Don't worry, you will find one....my DH was a procrastinator and didn't want to look at names til basically we were on the way to the hospital and I had nightmares about having a baby and no name for it lol but we decided on my son's name on the way to the hospital lol we named him Tristan Matthew. We are pregnant again and the names on the top of my list are Trenton (Trent) or Bryce.

Good Luck and hope you find one soon!
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• wow you are like me and my SO he wants to name the baby JULIAN as well but i think it might be a name that he will get picked on for it. I love the name Jayden so it is hard to choose. WE might go with Jayden Julian but im not sure yet i still have time though
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2009