Ugh so mad-previously deleted due to some nice mommy

I see the report cops are on patrol tonight. Why is this happening to me? (IS this question enough for you?) This weekend the guy I have been dating for the last five months was coming to visit. He just recently moved to another state. I had planned on getting some action. We HAVE NOT slept together in the 5 months we have been dating. I have not had sex at all since June of last year. I was really looking forward to this weekend and us taking the next step. Guess what comes? Yep, my period. I just had my period when he moved 2 weeks ago when I first planned on sleeping with him. I hate my IUD!!! The doc suggested removal because I am on my period more than off. I am so frustrated right now. Why me? :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I said go to the drugstore and get a product called INSTEAD... it's a softcup for menstrual cycles. You can have 'relations' while using the cup. It does not slip and does not leak... but IT IS NOT a contraceptive at all...... it's just an alternative to tampons and pads..... and actually says on the box that it's safe enough to have sex while using.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:09 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Sorry some stupid person reported this I don't see whats Wrong with this, I'm Sorry you didn't get any I know how you Feel, I hated my IUD and took mine out I hope it works out for you
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 2:05 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• which iud u had the 5 yrs or 10?
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 2:08 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• oh sorry that mother nature came raining on ur parade!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I didn't know they still made those Pace I have always wanted to try them out
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have used the softcup and it works. Sorry some folks think this type of question was in need of reporting. Geeze its just a sex question and that is a part of relationships. Good luck OP. Sorry about Aunt Flo.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have Mirena (5 year). Woohoo for INSTEAD!!!! I am going to go to the store tomorrow lol. AF sucks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I've been using them for over 2 years.... they even have a website now. Some people are put off by the insertion and extraction... but geez, you're gonna wash your hands anyhow. I love em.... I'd been married to DH for almost a year when he FINALLY asked if I even had periods.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:21 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Pace-Which stores sell them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• wow i have the 5 year one 2. ive had it for almost a year and at first i was bleeding alot and now i get my period for 1 to 2 days and very light.
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 2:28 AM on Feb. 6, 2009