What is something that happened to you that should have been on AFV?

You just know if you had caught it on tape you'd be the big winner. What was it?

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 2:08 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if it would win, but yesterday we were at a car shopping with our 4 yo in tow. She turns to the car salesman and says, "Excuse me sir, I have to tell you something. My pants are wet, but I didn't pee in them." The salesman was almost in tears laughing at her.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:11 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• my holding my sisters baby up in the air and the throwing up all over my face and hair
    gross very much yes but everyone else was laughing for like an hour
    it would have a chance of winning it depends on the other videos
    her little one was about 2 months
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have no winners but so many things where I say "darnit! why didn't I have the camera". Like my brother giving himself a black eye while pulling up a mattress to a bunk bed, CLASSIC lol. I also happened to get my cousins son ON VIDEO who is only 14 but looks like an NFL quarterback playing around with his 5' tall uncle and he barely pushes him and uncle goes flying through a glass coffee table! Mr. Macho man was all cool til he took off his sweater and half of his elbow skin was hanging off of the bone. He doesn't have insurance so 1 month later he is still trying to "take care of it himself". I need to learn how to put stuff on you tube.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:29 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Probably the time my mom and 3 of my aunts got into one of those jumper things you rent for kids b-day parties. They couldn't even stand up to jump! They kept falling and it was hilarious watching them trying to get out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Feb. 6, 2009