WTH?

I know this isn't the "proper" catagory but, I live near the "Christmas Eve Massacre in Covina, Ca" where Bruce Pardo dressed as Santa Claus and a little girl opened the door eagarly only to be shot in the face and have her grandparents, 2 uncles, 4 aunts and a cousin assasinated and then he took a homemade flamethrower to the house and burned it to the ground. In todays news the landlord of one of the ladies killed in this massacre is after(her estate) for rent and not giving her "30 days" notice that she (her 2 surviving daughters) were moving out! Her ex-husband is appalled at this, he said "Even Toyota took her 2 cars back and didn't look for payment or interest charged". What do you think of this "legal"/"moral" dilemma?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:12 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Definitely immoral and even unethical, but unfortunately not illegal. What a effin a-hole.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I think they are @$$ holes for what they are doing. I hope the family countersues and wins!
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 2:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I think she's a bitter old crone who won't get a dime. It's ludicrous to expect notice for a death, and I wish that people like her would get fined for even filing lawsuits in such stupid circumstances. Not only that, this woman should have to pay her family for inflicting more pain on them than they've already had...as if they hadn't enough already.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:14 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Horrible situation.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 2:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• That's just sick. How is a person supposed to give 30 days notice of their death?
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I live in San Bernardino so I live some what close to that too, and heard about that on the news this afternoon, I think its a bullcrap deal seriously now if we get murdered we are supposed to know 30 days ahead of time so we can give notice right, they will never get it at least I hope they don't, too bad the family that is left can't sue them for something in return
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:24 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Tell me about it, The ex-husband took his daughters to live him but the management was like whoa! who's gonna pay January's rent? Well duh? the person on the lease was murdered in a horrible way and on the most Holy day (to religious people I suppose)! This really pisses me off.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:51 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I THINK HE IS A SORRY BASTARD AND SOMEONE SHOULD GO KICK THE SHIT OUTA HIM...
    boogirlsmommy

Answer by boogirlsmommy at 5:48 AM on Feb. 6, 2009