ben wah balls?

i have had bladder leakage ever since i had my first baby. now that i had my second it's gotten worse. i was told that i should try ben wah balls to strengthen my muscles. i always thought they were just for sex. has anyone ever used these, and if so, do they actually help with bladder issues? also, can anyone suggest which kind to get since they come in so many sizes and materials?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Health

• If your not comfortable using the balls try kegels the easiest way is to do them while going to the bathroom start the stream then stop it then start then stop it, once you get used to the feeling of what muscles you need to contract and relax you can do these anytime.

The only Ben wah balls i have ever seen are metal and only come in one size but i only use the ones i sell and when i shopped for them before they were the same as what i have now.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2009