What is your opinion on that lady with 14 kids, all IVF and the most recent, 8 babies at once!

She has 14 kids under the age of 8, all IVF, no father(s) around, lives with her parents, and used $ from her workers comp to pay for all the procedures. WTH is wrong with people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I say everyone should leave her alone, its not our life so who cares oh and BTW I am super sick of people saying its there business because they want to know where their tax $$ is going, that is such a bunch of bs
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:21 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i think that if she thinks she can take it then im glad for her
    as for everything else i really dont care
    if that is wut she wanted to spend her money on then so be it
    i just hope that she dont over do it and end up freaking out on one of the kids or the new babys
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:24 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Glad it's her and not me. I'm just fine with 2 kids. I hope all turns out well for them.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 2:31 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Watch Nightline ABC right now, I am pretty sure they are going to have her on there.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:35 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• her hubby is in iraq
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I don't know what to think, really, besides that she's off her rocker! I know if I were her mother and she was living with me with her 6 kids and she wanted to go get IVF to have more I would've told her "Not as long as you're living under my roof!!!"
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 2:37 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• The only issues I have with this are, her parents are not on board with her, they actually seemed disgusted with her, as if (like friends have said) she planned it all and even the "getting a lot of money for it", so far she has received many gifts and $165,000 for an interview. My question is, what will happen to the 14 kids when she decides to date or when they get older and no one remembers their needs. Bad situation, everyone says it's not our business............who's footing the bill for those 8 babies in the hospital for the next 2 months? She does not have that kind of health insurance!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:40 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• get over it :)

she gave birth its done with....

wahhhh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• In my opinion she is irresponsible. But who am i to judge her. And i think everybody should stop bashing her, because the most fault lies by the doctors.

This woman is all over the news here in Germany and all the tv channels have some doctors for interviews and ask them what they would have done if that woman came to them and asked for another child.

They all said the same: "No way! The option of an IVF should only be there for people who dont have any kids yet, or maybe only one and now for some reason it doesnt work anymore. But that much kids for a mother without being able to provide and taking care of them herself is irresponsible. And I dont understand why any doctor in this world would give her 8 kids with the IVF"

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:46 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• she had workers comp because she was hit with a desk when a riot broke out at the mental hospital she worked at. its her money....

she does not have a husband because she became depressed from this injury that happened to her and was bringing her husband down so she let him go (seems fair enough)

She received a bachelor's degree in child and adolescent development from California State University, Fullerton, in 2006 and was studying there for a master's degree in counseling when she became pregnant with the octuplets.

check out this site... you gossipy dramatic woman....

mind your own business... youre pathetic.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ilIx-PXnXPpwF1a_nlRYF00fzBIQD965QT1O1
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Feb. 6, 2009