What is your "OCD"?

What do you do habitually all the time and you do it without even thinking about it? I constantly wash my hands like crazy and tend to immediately repeat things I say to people.

My DH will push on the refrigerator door after it is shut to "make sure he shut it" and after locking the front door will take the key out and then turn the knob to make sure he locked it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just answered this question last night!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I make sure all doors are locked and stove top and oven is off before I go to bed and still check on my two sons. They are 8 and 11. I'm a nut, I know.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 9:40 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• my ocd habit is the floor my dd is 14 months and loves being all over the floor I have to sweep and mop god knows how many times a day... but its for her own good..
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 10:01 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I've found myself lately constantly trying to tame my DD's hair. If she comes within arms length, I am pushing her hair behind her ears or sweeping it back. Also, after I finish the dishes, I wipe the counters down a couple of times. I usually don't realize that I'm doing it, especially if I'm talking or something.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 11:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2009