Negative test but feeling positive

i didn't think there was a major chance that i could be pregnant but i started getting pregnancy symptoms that lasted two weeks, then out of no wear i started to bleed ( was very light lasted a few days) then next month i started cramping again for two weeks before my period, had a period that lasted a few days had a few blood clots but was mostly light the whole time. then after my period, still feeling slightly pregnant. i had have taken 3 tests in the past three months and all of them have came up negative. wondering if i could still be pregnant even if i have had two periods since the time I think it could have happened. the only signs that i have been having recently are cramping, bloating, frequent urination, drooling in sleep, dreaming more, itchy skin, irritability( not crying though) . i dont want to waste a doctor trip unless for sure i think theres a possible chance of pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 2, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't think you're pregnant at this point. You've had two periods and several negative tests.

However, your doctor is the one to make the final determination I would guess
    gaelara

Answer by gaelara at 11:28 AM on Sep. 2, 2012

• I am sorry that you're feeling pregnant, I feel...

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:46 AM on Sep. 2, 2012

• Go to your doctor. This could be symptoms of other issues.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2012

• Check with your doctor
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2012

• Sometimes its hard to take no for an answer.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2012

• wait a week and take another one
    proudmommy73188

Answer by proudmommy73188 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• went to the doctor found out it was my kidneys. taking an antibiotic thanks for the help :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:14 AM on Sep. 7, 2012