OH! lets fill out a questionaire.. well its short ha

answer these questions! :)
what is your name...age, where you are from, how many kids you have or expecting,
and.... why you are awake right now!
if you want to add questions go for it.. im obviously bored :/ ha

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:08 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh...
    mine is
    Kelsey, im 20 im from arizona....and i have ONE girl in my belly (better be ONE! lol) and shes due any day now!!! and im awake because... idk i just cant sleep im actually really tired!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:09 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Amanda, 26, California soon I am moving to Arizona, I have 1 boy Justin who is 18 months and 1 girl named Autumn who is a month, I am awake cause my husband doesnt get off work until 2am
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:11 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Kerrie im 20 from missouri I have a little boy his name is landon I am awake cause my husband wont be home until 4 or 5 ish
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 4:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• my son is 3 lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 4:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Chris from central CA in Sierras. One adult (25yo) bonus daughter (lives w/us) two girls 7 yo and 5 yo. I am up cuz I have poison oak and am too itchy to sleep. I too have posted a bored question... LOL see if you can find it!! HA
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 5:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Karla; age 42; northern VA; 3 daughters and 1 brand new granddaughter just born yesterday!
    I am awake right now because I have college assignments to finish before I can go back to the hospital to see my daughter and granddaughter.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:52 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My name is Alexandra, I'm 45 and from England but I live in Canada now.  I have two daughters aged 16 and almost 12.

I'm awake now because it is early morning and I have to get the little darlings up for school.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:56 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My name is Michaelle (Michelle), I'm almost 38 and live in the burbs of Charleston SC. I have three kids dd 15, ds 12 and dd soon to be 3.

I am awake cause the baby is up.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:24 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My name is Whitney, I just turned 20 a little over a week ago, I have 1 son who's 13 almost 14 months. We live in Southern, Indiana. I'm awake because it's 7:30 in the morning and my little monster decided he wanted to wake up at 5:30. Again.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 8:33 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Hi. My name is Jeannette. We live in southeast Michigan. I'm 35. I have a 13 yr old son, 12 yr old daughter, 6 yr old son and a 4 yr old daughter.

I'm up now cuz I had to get my kids off to school. Can't wait to take a nap later. I've got a bit of a cold.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:12 AM on Feb. 6, 2009