plzzzz help!!!

My husband loves outing but he's only interested to go with his friends. He doesnt want to take me and my 9 months old son for outing on on a picnic. he plans a picnic, gathers his friends and goes for a picnic. How to handle this. for me its like living in hostel coz he's more like a mama's boy... i talked to him over this but he's not doing what i expect from him.....hw to handle this??for him its easy to go alone other wise he has to either carry a baby bag or baby coz i alone cant carry both...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Outing? huh? So a Grown Man is gathering up Friends for a Picnic? Sorry.. I can't picture the scenerio, whole thing sounds weird to me...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I am totally with anon on this
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:34 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• If I were you I wold carry both, I mean c'mon girl! women can carry the weight of the world!!! Other then that I would rent the movie Brokeback Mountain. There is no good reason for a man not wanting his wife and child with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I WOULD BE TICKED OFF AND WOULD NOT STAND NOR ALLOW THE BEHAVIOR TO CONTINUE. YOU ARE HIS WIFE AND THAT IS HIS CHILD IF HE DOES NOT WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU GUYS OR INVOLVE YOU IN HIS LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE HOME THEN WHY IS HE WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. AND IM SORRY LADIES BUT A MAN CAN AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO HOLD HIS CHILD OR A DIAPER BAG. GIVE ME A BREAK THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT! MY MAN CAN AND DOES EVERYTHING I DO MINUS GIVING BIRTH! SO I WILL NEVER BELIEVE THAT HE CANNOT DO SOMETHING HE IS JUST CHOOSING NOT TO!
    boogirlsmommy

Answer by boogirlsmommy at 5:38 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Your husband and his guy friends go on picnics ??? Is he gay ?

If not, maybe the conversation with you isn't as intellectually stimulating and he needs a few hours of "alone" time.  And by alone time, I mean he may be gay and wants to hang out with his boyfriend.  I mean,  you sound like a highly intelligent person... you'll figure it out.  um... yeah...

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 7:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I am very confused "bi" this question. So...your husband goes on picnics with his friends but won't take the baby or you? Bi picnics do you mean he "packs" a Iunch and "spreads out" a blanket then they all gather around and "eat"? Also, is your husband the momma's boy or your son. Sorry, I am realllly confused.

Maybe your husband is too?

jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 8:33 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Include yourself... and why can't you carry the baby and the bag?? This sounds like my SAHM SIL who can't take her 15 mo to the dr by herself because she is "too wriggly"!! WTF!! Take some responsibility for your own happiness...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 8:59 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• next time follow him and find out what he is really doing!!
    goofy_Kristy

Answer by goofy_Kristy at 10:54 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Mtnmama111, what does your sister in law being a stay at home mom have to do with anything? Maybe I am reading more in to your comment, but I don't like the implications.
    sgr123

Answer by sgr123 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 6, 2009