I had sex with two guys in one month. i cant remember exactly when my last period was but i know it was at the end of march. i had sex with guy 1 on april 5 th then had sex with him again on april 14 th after that j had sex with guy 2 April 27. i saw an obgyn and she said my due date is December 30 th. how can i determine whos the father?

sen1120

Asked by sen1120 at 3:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Shame on you that you even doesn't know the father of your baby. . That is the reason that religion does not allow polyandry.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 4:21 AM on Sep. 3, 2012

• DNA's test after th baby is born. will tell you.

Answer by louise2 at 5:14 AM on Sep. 3, 2012

• Maury
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:38 AM on Sep. 3, 2012

• Shame on you. If you can't keep track why should we do it for you. We'll let you explain it to your daughter.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 6:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2012

• points
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:15 AM on Sep. 3, 2012

• a dna test
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:03 AM on Sep. 3, 2012

• to the other posters.... no need to be bitchy. obviously the OP didn't receive enough parenting herself in the way of sex education and encouragement to protect herself and others. wouldn't you rather just help her begin a new path as an educated woman with a means of emotional/mental parenting support? silly question on CM i know...

to OP - probably the first guy, but there is no way to tell for sure without a test.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:23 AM on Sep. 3, 2012

• THIS is why I am against recreational sex... Especially unprotected... I hope to God you have not picked up some STD that you will be passing on to this innocent baby because of you chose an irresponsible and promiscuous life style.

Your only option is DNA test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Sep. 3, 2012

• Here you go but a DNA test will still have to be cone to start child support. I will keep everything else I am thinking to myself.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:10 AM on Sep. 3, 2012

• hell, maybe you got pregnant BOTH times and each man will be a father
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:34 AM on Sep. 3, 2012