Travel Stroller

I was wondering if any of you could suggest a good travel stroller?? WE currently have the Bugaboo Cameleon but it does not fold up!!! We have looked at the Bugaboo Bee but not really sure if we want to spend $600 on a travel stroller!!!

SuzannaJ

Asked by SuzannaJ at 7:39 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have the Bugaboo Bee and LOVE it!! It's wonderful, and is so very light. We end up using it as our everyday stroller, because the Frog is just too heavy and is a big pain. The Bee turns on a dime, is great in airports, malls, and other crowded places, and is very comfortable for my daughter. She's been riding in it since she was 3 months and she's now 20 months. We travel a LOT, too, and have always been happy with it!!
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 7:54 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Momma I looked at the stroller you mentioned and they are $899. Would you be my mommy lol.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:54 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• umm i have a really light weight stroller, it was 100 its kind of like an umbrella stroller but with a little more bells and whistles. i didnt like my travel stroller because they are so big. i agree with mistynights, i need a new mom too!!!
    softbalchic2004

Answer by softbalchic2004 at 8:41 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I just use a regular umbrella stroller if I want an easy fold one. But I still use my big one for the mall and stuff. There's no way I would buy a 600-800 dollar stroller.
    ProudMami2008

Answer by ProudMami2008 at 8:57 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• The cameleon is the biggest waste of money ever!!
    if i had known that it did not fold up
    i would have never bought it!! Sales person did their job very well!!!
    SuzannaJ

Answer by SuzannaJ at 8:58 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i agree with *proudmami208*and he one above mee... for my 3 yr old when she turn 3 months old i used a flat kinds like umbrella stroller them about 10mon i used the umbrella... i hated the big fat heavy one....
    Dayna-Marie

Answer by Dayna-Marie at 2:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• We went to Big Lots and got the Eddie Bauer Convenience Stroller....it was 75 bucks and AWESOME!! It folds up super easy and even though he has a Graco car seat, it still clips right on perfectly! It was an awesome, cheap investment!
    kayjay8806

Answer by kayjay8806 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• you can get a really nice and cheaper one at walmart.
    marcelina08

Answer by marcelina08 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• personally the bugaboo strollers (IMO) are overpriced when you can get something just as functional with lots of great features by cosco or graco. We got the Graco MetroLite stroller. It lays down completely and the bottom part folds up to make a basinette.. the child tray is removable. The parent tray is removable and has lots of room, it has a carseat and base with it, and lots of other really kewl features. To me there is no sense in spending that much money for a name brand; there are plenty of others that are just as awesome and cost a lot less! Check out babies R us if you want the best of the cheaper brands.. that's where we got ours!!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2009