anybody ever sleep next to a chainsaw?

i swear my husband is a wonderful man but, boy o boy does he snore loud you'd think after 19 years i'd be used to it but, sometimes it drives me straight up the wall. anyone else have a chainsaw for a bed partner? lol

maltesemom4

Asked by maltesemom4 at 8:10 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Try an industrial strength tree chopper! DH used to snore so bad he shook the house. He was infamous in his family and mine for how loud he was! It turned out that he had sleep apnea. He also had chronic sinusitis. He had a surgery where they removed his tonsils, and adenoid, cut back his uvula, and repaired his deviated septum. He is soooo much better now! He doesn't even sleep walk like he used to!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My husband and I both snore lol..............but he out does me by a long shot. He snores so loud it shakes the bed. He also have sleep apnea which just makes it worse. It got so bad we dont sleep together anymore. I would have to go to bed at 8 pm just to get to sleep before him and then I'd wake up all night long between the super loud snores and the apnea not breathing thing. I put up with that for a year or so and then finally said "baby I love you, but this is literally killing me. He needs to have a sleep study done and one of those machines. Mabey your husband does too?
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• oh yes... i think it is curse for the women in the family.. we are attraced to hu,man chain saws.. i say this because my grandfather snored badly, my father snores so bad either he on my mother end up on the couch and my fiancee snores so bad i have to either go to sleep before him or spedn 30 mins falling asleep my mom and dad have been together 25 yrs and she still hasnt gotten used to it.. sorry no adcie but i feel your pain...
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My hubby does, when he's home he uses earplugs to sleep,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• We both snore. But last night oh geez he was going strong LOL. I couldnt sleep and if I try and roll him over he will stop but then he gets mad because he doesnt think hes snoring that bad LOL. Get some ear plugs. Thats what I am going to do.

Answer by gemgem at 8:34 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• OMG yes. between the SO, the kids and the dog (yes he snores too) I swear a motorcycle gang has decided to hang out in my bedroom
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 8:42 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My chainsaw sleeps on the couch & will continue to do so until he gets a silencer.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 9:31 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My hubby snores terribly!! After almost 6 years of marriage the only way I can deal with it (without sleeping on the couch) is I have a fan going right next to my head (year round) and I have the best earplugs!! They are rated to drown out the highest decibels!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• my dad has the apartment above mine and the layout of the two appts is the same. Sometimes I can hear him snoring through his floor/my ceiling lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:51 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Yes and we had a sleep study done on him and now he wears the mask for sleep apnea...which can be deadly by the way...and now sleeps like a lamb. Thank God!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:53 AM on Feb. 6, 2009