I am a mother of four and am looking for a scam free work at home oppertunity.Can someone help?

I have already tried surveys(don't work for me).

Tia23sb

Asked by Tia23sb at 9:05 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a great free opportunity. I have a candle business called Diamond Creek Candles. It's free to sign up. You can make excellent money. I started making money the first day I signed up. These candles are divine and sell themselves! I can get you started today and help you along the way. Let me know your thoughts.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i know how you feel! im looking for the same opportunity! i have been doing surveys...and i cant find ones that ACTUALLY pay me. ugh.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 9:36 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My suggestion is always your own business!  It's very easy to start with no money involved.  Just start what you are good at and enjoy!  Check out www.stuffformoms.info.  There are even links back to real home business websites that you can use as examples of how to do your own.  Just use your own creativity and have fun!

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have my own home business. i have just really started. it is work though. but it on my time and my schedule it is NOT a scam. the CEO sits on the US board of commerce and has been given numersous awards. if you go to my homepage and go to links you will get some more info on it... good luck in what ever you decide to do though! best wishes
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 10:28 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Ive heard that Ameriplan is good I havent tried it yet cause havent had the money to start I think its 100 dollars
    Kimmma

Answer by Kimmma at 11:00 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Tupperware is working for me. if you'd like to see my site let me know. I'd love to tell you more and help you get started today.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 12:18 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have a home business with Ameriplan... I sent you a friend invite earlier today. If you would like some information about what I do I would love to give it to you. The information is FREE and RISK free. In fact you won't ever have to talk to a person or get calls at home if you don't want them. We have all the infromation as well as a short audio presentation at http://www.dailychecksathome.com or you can visit my website at www.DailyPayFromHome.com and request a phone call... It's up to you. I am here to answer your questions! Don't be afraid to ask!

I'll talk to you soon,
    Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• MonaVie - amazing 100% natural wellness product - www.thegreatproduct.com/ugalde

Simple - Affordable - and amazing team that supports and provides - a product that you can be proud to promote and is safe for the entire family....

February is Free Wholesale Distributor Signups Visit my page for more details - please ask any & all questions - Andrea

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom of 4, keep me on my toes, kids! Not to long ago I wanted to find a way to spend more quality time with my family without pricy daycare costs! You may think the only way to make money is in the corporate world. NOT TRUE! You can stay home with your kids’ full time and still make the money you need. This is a great opportunity to live your dreams. There is no selling, no risks, and this is not MLM. If you are serious and truly want a great way to be home with your family, request more info at www.familiesrok.com
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 5:12 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). I have compiled resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my work from home site, including the following: customer service, virtual assistant, tutor, telemarketer, transcriber, translator, blogger, online guide, writer/editor, consultant, concierge, mystery shopper, nursing, tech support, marketing, online jury.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2009