I don't have any sex drive, want to do ?

Hi
I am a mother of a one year old, the love of my life; since giving birth i have been out it , don't want any, don't feel that i want to have sex, My husband is getting really frustrated, sometimes i just do it just so i can satisfy him but really not in the mood.
Want can i do ,it really bothers me and i don't want to tell him that i know he will not understand .
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• when you figure out something let me know! im in the same boat.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 9:39 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Do it anyway. Fake it 'til you make it. Nothing makes me feel sexier than my husband who wants to make love even though I've got rumpled hair and wearing my jammies. I would also suggest fixing yourself up. Are you getting up each morning and putting on "real clothes" not just sweats or jammies? Are you putting on makeup, fixing your hair, a dab of perfume? Get plenty of sleep. Eat plenty of healthy foods. Make sure you are getting self-care. Also remember that physical intimacy is way more important to men than they let on so please do not let this snowball into a larger issue. Check out SWWD for more great ideas on how to live your fairy tale :)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I totally understand. Since I gave birth to my ds I feel like a baby machine not a sex machine thats for sure. I feel like I have no libido! I wish I had an answer for your post, but I responded so that you know you are not alone in feeling this way!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 10:08 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I agree with anon. Getting up and putting yourself together is the best motivator to feel a little sexier.
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 11:21 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I agree w/ turks mommy... honestly I have felt this way for so long and now I'm starting to put on my make up and o my hair even though it takes forever and I feel sooooo much btter.. honestly its so hard at first but the more yo do it the easier it comes
    if you need someone to chat wih send me a message u aren't alone
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 1:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2009