weight losing?

I gained a lot of weight when i was preg. Now im like a whole 2nd person i hate it and i really wanna lose weight .. any helpful suggestions would be so apprieciated!!! I jog on the treadmill 3 times a week for 30 mins and i eat fairly healty but it just seems like it isnt enough... i wanna look back to my size soon i have prom coming. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I understand how extra weight can be frustrating...we all can! Sounds like you are doing the right thing with the excersising routine, but maybe you could kick it up a notch---an extra day walking or maybe some weights. Also, counting calories(I know--UGH!) can really help. I thought I was eating fairly decent, until I went on an online cal. count and I was up to 2400 cal/day! I have been a part of SparkPeople for over 1 yr and I really love it! Maybe something like this can help out. Keep up the good work--I'll be thinking about you~~
    hmkr38

Answer by hmkr38 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I would also suggest a food journal, which is funny cause I don't keep one, but sometimes seeing what you are eating in a day is a good way to see where things can be cut out. But every bite has to be accounted for. Like the jellybeans that you snuck at the bank, or the couple bites of your kids food that you ate so you didn't have to throw it away. There is always something. Good luck :)
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 12:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• don't use diet pills it so not worth it, the acid eats your rear which you start to bleed and walking is painful this is the first time i tried it and now i wish i didn't
    Anonymous

• There is a great way to lose weight and feel fab much faster than you might think possible. I lost 35 lbs in 2 months and have kept it off with NO exercise, and without getting all loose and flabby! My husband who cannot exercise, because he is recovering from back surgery has just started the program and has already lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks. I was introduced to the program by my brother who is a Dr. (Internal Med and Pediatrics) in FL. I was VERY skeptical at first, but trust me, this really does work and you will feel amazing! My success with this program has prompted me to become a health advisor for the take shape for life program, and I could go on and on about how this program has helped so many people regain control of their lives, their health, and their self images.

For more information, go to www.huskynomore.tsfl.com

Or shoot me an email to huskynomore.tsfl@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Bijou :)
    Bijou.I

Answer by Bijou.I at 11:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I would tell you to first try www.sparkpeople.com. It is an amazing web site that has helped and educated me so much.

I would say try to up the time on your treadmill - 30 minutes is great but if you can try 45-1 hour that woudl be even better. Remember too that your incline on the treadmill makes a HUGE difference in the amount of caleries you burn. Increase the incline and you can burn up to 3 times more caleries then on the level incline. Anways there is a whole group on sparkpeople just for treadmill users. Check is out.

Good luck
    Haley_Comet

Answer by Haley_Comet at 5:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2009