Pregnancy stopped progressing at 6 weeks?? Please help.

Thats what it looks like. And at some point it will reject it, right?
I've got an appointment later is it possible that they will give me the 'abortion pill' to take at home or wait for my body to reject the pregnancy naturally? Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if the pregnancy has stopped progressing they will give you the option of having an abortion....the choice is totally up to you. I personally would wait for the pregnancy to reject itself. But that is my personal preference. its all about what you are comfortable with.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 9:40 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I am so sorry this happened. No advice to offer, just sympathy and prayers.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:52 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I am so sorry for your loss. I lost 3 babies and I miscarried them all naturally. Most doctors will offer you the option of having a D&C. That option was not open for me because of a deformed uterus which made the procedure too risky. Everntually your body will pass the baby and you will miscarry, but no one can tell you when that will happen. It took me 2 weeks, 1 week and weeks to finally miscarry my 3. The waiting can be horrible. Big ((((hugs)))) to you.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I had this happen at 8 weeks pregnant to me.. I had 3 options. Insert a pill inside you to open the cervex and give birth, have a D&C where they go in and get the baby, or just wait for the baby to come out naturally. The problem with the last option is that, you could get sick or an infection if the baby doesn't come out on its own. I opted for the first choice. I am so sorry that you are going thru this, my prayers are with you.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• This has happened to me, last year this time. I refused the pill and let it happen on its own. It's really heartbreaking but there is nothing that you can do. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 10:41 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• the first time i was pregnant i lost the baby at 11 weeks or so and started bleeding one night and they told me that the baby was gone. My options were before everything was wait it out you never know. So finally on a sunday night the contractions pains came and there was tons of clots and blood sry if TMI. Went to the doctors i was pail and they had to start pumping fluids in me because i looked like i was dying. My options were let the "tissue" as they called it we snapped on them for that pass or they can do a D&C i was scared so wanted to wait it out. The little thing even though gone up to heaven didn't want to come out so i had a D&C. THe second loss i was about the same length in my pregnancy and the baby passed on its own.

its hard to deal with and get over, but i am here and so are other moms. IM sorry for your loss, i would stick it out but thats just me.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• It is called a blighted ovum and I would think the smart choice would be to let them do the D&C and get it over with.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 6, 2009