are the last ones always the worst.

i have two teens and a fifteen month old. the teens were no trouble at all when they were babies (that of course has changed now that they are teens) but the fifteen month old is a terror. right now i am getting ready to go to the store and she comes in the bathroom with candle wax all through her hair. no the candle was not lit lol i collect them therefore they are everywhere even in her hair. she does stuff like this dailey. ugghhhh are the last children always the worst?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:42 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I couldn't tell you yet because I only have one so far. But maybe she is trying to tell you that you had it too easy with the first two, so she is going to make up for them :) My aunt actually has the same problem. Her first two weren't angels, but her youngest is 15 mos. and is a little terror.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I feel your pain. I had three with my ex husband and the third was into everything! She is now 15 and good as gold so there is hope. I now have 2 with my current DH ages 3 and 2. Jack, my 2 yr old is into everything he is not supposed to be. I don't care how many toys or distractions I give him, that little turd is going for the nearest electric socket, flight of stairs or toilet bowl! I think they know we are distracted and play on that. I have learned that children are manipulative power hungry little beasts who will take advantage whenever possible!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:48 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I'm in your boat 15 yo , 12 yo and a soon to be 3 yo. Yes while I am fighting the normal teen things my last is the worse one. I jokingly call her the evil one when I talk to my dad. She's fearless, has a temper and some days arrrgh! But honestly I wouldn't want her any other way.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• YES, I have a 15 month old and it would take all the characters allowed in this answer box to tell you all the crap she has pulled. So yeah, the last are the worst (she is still pretty cute though).
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• NOOOOOOOO my last and 3rd was like my pin and she just was my side kick
    love gets you through
    Judith
    Judithbaby

Answer by Judithbaby at 10:24 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I don't feel for you, thank God lol. I'm sorry you're having a rough go of things. Hopefully my first will be my last. I really don't like or want kids, but I love my little oops. She's been trying to make sure she's an only child since conception lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:38 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Isn't that why they are the last though? I have only one and joke that he is an only because he was such a terrible baby ...and toddler... and preschooler that there was no way I was going to do that again! Really- the nurses in the NICU were surprised that he never whined just went right into a full out bloody murder scream, he has been intense since birth.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:43 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• my first one was the climber so I don't think so the olser ones helped catch the younger one though
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• you dont like or want kids thats a hell of a thing for a mother to say,
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 6, 2009