how do you make nacho's??

what do you use? what kind of chips? now were not spicy hot people but when we go to applebees we get nachos. we would like to just sit at home watch some t.v and have nachos what are your ideas. do you bake them broil them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• on high heat in the oven or the microwave less than a min. Mild cheddar or just get a bag of shredded mix cheeses. Layer the chips and cheese at the same time and also if you want to put cooked meat. When the cheese is milted than you can put salsa, I use Pace chunky salsa Hot (it's is very Hot) you should get mild. Than you put guacamole and sour cream. I make my own guacamole by getting two or more avocados and mix in pace chunky salsa. Enjoy
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:21 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I buy tortilla chips already made or go to the local mexican restaurant and buy the ones they make which isnt that expensive. I get nacho cheese from Sams club (it lasts forever), jalepenos, and make hamburger with taco seasoning, have sides of sour cream and guacamole and thats how we eat them. Oh and sometimes diced tomatoes.

Answer by gemgem at 10:05 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Put tortilla chips on a baking dish, layering with shredded cheese. I like cheddar and asadero cheeses, mixed, and black beans. Sometimes I add grilled chicken (seasoned with taco seasoning and lime). Put it under the broiler, but not close to it, for about 5 min until cheese is melted. Then I add fire roasted tomato salsa, guacamole, and sour cream.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2009