Do you ever have 'bad' day dreams? ...and what are they....do tell! LOL

A recent phone conversation led me to picturing my MIL covered in honey and I was standing above her holding an ant farm...baaa haaaa haa!

***for all of those MIL sympathizers...please do not leave nasty notes or pleasant suggestions....Just leave your name, address and telephone number....She will arrive on your door step via UPS in 3 to 5 days! LOL

MommasCooCoo

Asked by MommasCooCoo at 10:10 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOLMAO... Yer a riot! How's this one. First of all, I love birds. I have 6 feeders and a collection of photos that I took myself. I really love all animals but....I used to live at a place that had a mockingbird that would perch on the corner of the roof above my room and yell all night LOUD if the moon was full or close to it. I reckon he thought it was daytime or something. Stupid birds, those...anyhoo. I used to fantasize about taking the pellet rifle out there and shooting it right off the house. I could see it falling off like shooting a pop can. kapow! I never did of course but I lost some sleep over that damn bird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• All the time. Usually about being justified in kicking someone's @ss. Funny thing is, I've never been in a fight before EVER, and I'd surely get pounded. LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have but today's was so funny that I laughed out loud. Good thing I was alone or ppl would think I was nuts and it's just not fair to assume that when the jury is still out on that verdict! I keep having thoughts of someone who mentally torments me. I tried to get rid of the thought by giving praise where it needed to go to rid myself of the torment. As I did that I immediately got a mental picture of this person (hard core military jerk) in a Cinderella Going to the Ball gown complete with tiara and trying to walk in those glass slippers! LOL I laughed so hard I almost wet myself. For me that was funny. To him that would have been a "bad" daydream. It's all in whose perspective it is I guess!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2009