Why is the number of options in the polls section so small, but the number of options in a poll in a group post nearly limitless?

I've noticed in making polls in the "polls" section of Cafemom, that despite posing my question to a wider range of moms, that the number of options I can add is very small. If I post a poll in "groups" the number of options is nearly limitless, or at least double what I can add to a "polls' poll. In a group post it would seem I'd need fewer options, since many moms already have something in common (the group) but there is only one linking factor in "polls"; we're all Cafemom moms. It seems it would make sense that the "polls" poll options be greater in number....

Jinxiewolf

Asked by Jinxiewolf at 10:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• No answers yet