My Toddlers Won't Stop Fighting!

I'm writing a Toddler Buzz post about how moms help their toddlers to get along with one another. I'm curious whether moms believe it's best to be a mediator and intervene all the time, or if you just let them duke it out.

1. Do you have at least two toddlers who are siblings?

2. Do they fight all the time -- or at least a lot?

3. How do you help them "love" one another? Do you hover constantly, or let them go at it and resolve the issue themselves? What works for you?

Thanks, I hope to use some of your answers in an upcoming post in Toddler Buzz!

Cafe Cynthia

Cafe Cynthia

Asked by Cafe Cynthia at 10:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i have twin two yr olds and they used to fight and puch eachother and they would cry, what i did at first was time out away from eachother. i would talk to them separately and tell them to tell his brother it hurts. after time out and a couple tries they started sayin i have a bu bu and i would tell them to give hugs and say sorry to his brother and it worked.
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 6:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2009