Walmart.com?

I had just ordered a really nice really expensive graco pack n play which costed about $139, some flannel blankets, and a really nice 21 piece layette set from Walmart.con because they didn't have them in the stores. I have been tracking the order via email and know FedEx is the company sending it, the layette set and flannel blankets are suppose to arrive tomorrow and the pack n play on the 8th. My question is had anyone ordered from walmart.com before? And are they going to leave it at my front door or are they going to require a signature? I don't want my stuff to get stolen and if I have to I will wait at my window all day watching like a hawk for a FedEx truck lol.

xdeviouskittyxx

Asked by xdeviouskittyxx at 2:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2012 in Shopping

• unless you specified signature required then no, they will drop it -knock on your door and leave
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 2:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2012

• Ugh, I meant $193 for the pack n play, all together with everything the total came up to about $250. Wasn't sure if the price of things made a difference in whether or not a signature is required.
    xdeviouskittyxx

Comment by xdeviouskittyxx (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2012

• They never gave me an option of having a signature required or else I would've picked it ;( it was all through Walmart.com, I didn't even know who the carrier was until they emailed me that my items had been shipped and by whom.
    xdeviouskittyxx

Comment by xdeviouskittyxx (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2012

• It comes FedEx (or maybe it was UPS dunno) and they just leave packages at the door unless it requires a signature (most Walmart shippings don't). They usually ring the bell or knock first but won't wait.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2012

• I would play it safe and wait by the window like a hawk. You'll be able to keep tracking the shipment online and know what day it's due to be delivered. If you have to leave, you can always leave a note on the door with a huge FEDEX or UPS sign and request that they only leave it when someone is present.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2012

• What time does fedex usually get to your neighborhood? Plan your day around that.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2012

• They will leave it all at the door. Some Fedex drivers don't even ring the doorbell. (that is fron experance).

Answer by louise2 at 2:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2012

• My husband works for UPS, so it's a little different, but not by much. His words:

For $250, probably not (signature required).
    I see very little that comes from FedEx that's signature required.
    If it was UPS he could tell you yes/no with the tracking number.

Another thing to think about. If FedEx says that something will be delivered on X day, it arrives early, it will sit in the center until that day. If UPS says it will be delivered on X day, and it show up early, they'll deliver it early, not sit on it for stupid reasons.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2012

• They will just knock and leave it there so be on the look out for it.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 12:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• lol what happened?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2013