Facebook and Spouse

So, I have been noticing alot of people on Facebook getting in touch with old friends but they don't have their spouse as a friend. Just curious what all you married moms think about that. I think it is normal to have different friends but is there something weird in not having your spouse as a friend if they are on Facebook too? I am sure there are some people that have ulterior motives but some that don't. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think maybe their husbands just don't care about facebook. My hubby and I both have it and he is on my friends list. I guess it just depends on the person.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:55 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• maybe some people dont feel the need to have their spose on their friends list since they live with them and dont need to keep in touch.
    idk, my hubby doesnt have facebook or myspace but if he did i would have him on my friends list
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 10:56 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• SO doesn't care about any of those sites. My sis, BIL and I had some drinks and created him a MySpace, which he uses to stay in contact with two high school buddies in St. Louis. We're "friends" on there (though we RARELY log on). He wouldn't join Facebook, but I'd be happy to have him as a friend if he wanted. :) LOL.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 10:58 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I FaceBook and MySpace is a dangerous unnecessary tool.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 11:00 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I don't have a facebook never tried and hubby he is not into the whole puter stuff he just likes to build them
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:04 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Well my spouse isnt on Facebook so I dont have him as a friend. I have old high school chums and more recent good friends.

My spouse does have a MySpace and he's my #1 friend on that list.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:11 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My husband wasn't my "friend" on Facebook until just the other day. First, he didn't have an account. Then he signed up for one and never updated it. He finally got on after, I don't know, a year of having it and accepted me as a friend lol. It honestly never bothered me.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:26 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I think thats a little weird... if they have one you think they would be on it,,, I have a facebook but don't use it (don't really like it) and i have a myspace but the hubs is #1 and i am on his :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• He is never on his so it really doesn't matter to us. We are on each others myspace and hardly visit each others page...we live in the same house. So I really don't care. Now if it were loaded with ex girlfreinds or a ton of women I did not know...that is another story.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• The question isn't about DHs who don't have accounts, or who never log on. It's about DH's that DO use Facebook and don't have their wives on their friends list. The answer is "YES, It is abnormal and strange!"
    Katrinka_Renee

Answer by Katrinka_Renee at 3:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2009