How Many of You Seen the Movie " FireProof " and What Did You Think of It ?

I loved it !!

katherine4

Asked by katherine4 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• My hubby and I went to see it and loved it! Our church is showing it for Valentine's Day and I'm trying to get everyone I know to go see it. It is a great movie for anyone who is married or ever wants to be married. Actually, it's just a great movie for anyone!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• It is a great movie! FOR SURE a movie to watch with couples having problems in their marriage!!
    momoftwinstwice

Answer by momoftwinstwice at 11:18 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Or wanting to avoid having problems!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I see nthe movie and am doing the book, Love Dare! Im about half way into the book and theres been alot of improvments in our relationship. People are always so focused on how their spouse is the bad one and doing all the dmage...when really, we just ahve to sit back and focus on ourself before picking at the other ..I strongly recomend the book!
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Yea, I have heard about that book. My best friend is going to do the book after the watch the movie. He is a real jerk to her, act just like kirk cameron in that movie. I hope that once they watch and do the book, their relationship will be a WHOLE lot better :)
    momoftwinstwice

Answer by momoftwinstwice at 11:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Watched it last Friday night....loved it. Hubby and I ordered a case of the love dare books which came in yesterday morning and are handing them out to family and friends....We have a great relationship but this could only help I think!!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:28 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• LOVED IT, WANT THE BOOK!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I've been suggesting this movie and book in several questions in this genre! I'm glad to know it didn't just hit me!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:48 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I really want to see it. We are doing the LOve Dare & it's great
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I rented it and am going to watch it her shortly...I'll be back with my review :)>
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 1:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2009