Skydiving?

My friend skydives frequently and invites me everytime he goes. If I did not have my daughter I would be all for it. But since I do have her I don't think I should go skydiving. Is this a reason not to go or am I just being paranoid? Would you/have you go/gone even though you have kids?

jessicajw1041

Asked by jessicajw1041 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would love to go but im in the same boat you are. =\
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I considered it when I was in college but could never get up the guts to do it. I agree with you-- once you have kids, your life is not your own. You owe it to them to keep yourself as safe as possible.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Funny. I ALWAYS wanted to go, but after i had my 2nd kid I changed my mind. I seriously doubt the risk factor is increased for mothers. LOL. Check out the stats online - it's probably safer than driving. (I can't guarantee that - I didn't look it up). :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 11:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• GIRL YOU SHOULD GO!! my husband is a paratrooper... which means its his job to jump out of airplanes (army).... he jumps all the time... he wants me to go with him and i anit gonna lie i am scared to hell... i have went parasailng and got on the sky coaster once.....i had a blast with those...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I get around as God intended...in a car! Too chicken for that crap...don't like standing on a chair let alone jumping out of an air plane.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• DO IT! You won't regret it.
    Katrinka_Renee

Answer by Katrinka_Renee at 12:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have no desire to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Of course I have very little desire to go up in a perfectlly good airplane. LOL
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2009