HELP

i have and 8 month old and she tosses and cries all night long!!!! i mean all night my husband and our other child can get no sleep.she cries like something is wrong, the dr says its her teeth and suggested giving her more motrin at night to no avail she is still crying and tossing all night long every night.. any suggestions??? i have already slept her in an upright postion ,gave motrin ,fed her later ,fed her earlier.. we have tried just about everything and are out of answers. does anyone know of any websites that may help? any resources at all? please help!!

JENSTOP

Asked by JENSTOP at 11:34 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• have you tried feeding her in the night while she's awake and craying? maybe she's hungry then too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Are you feeding her solids? If she is still on mainly formula, then I would try more solid meals, they will help keep her fuller longer and sleep through the night (if hunger is the issue)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:38 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• If it's teething try Hyland's Teething Tablets. They dissolve instantly and help her calm down to help her sleep. You can give her 2-3 every 4 hours and they aren't medicated so no worries of an OD
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 1:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• If it's her teeth I can see why she's crying all night, babies teeth cutting in is 10 times worse than an adult tooth ache. Try the teething tablets, they work wonders! I used them for my girls. Also keep up with the Motrin, and I'd do Tylenol as well. like every other dose, not at the same time of course. You can find teething tablets at walmart for sure, maybe walgreens too not sure. The tablets dissolve in their mouth and it's all natural and safe.
    Rosalie29

Answer by Rosalie29 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Have her ears been checked? When my daughter cries like that at night, it is because she has an ear infection. Do try the Hyland's teething tablets as well.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 2:17 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• thanks for all the answers but i have tried all of things things i mean more than 3 or 4 times!!!! any other suggetions i feed her she eats solids i have tried teething tablets motrin tylenol
    JENSTOP

Answer by JENSTOP at 9:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2009