Any moms going to school?

I'll be starting in a couple weeks at a University. Wondering what your experience has been going to a University where the demographic is mostly kids fresh out of high school. How is it for people who are in their 30s like me?

Asked by uwmilf at 1:10 AM on Sep. 5, 2012 in

• It is interesting. I look at a lot of the kids and wonder if I was really like that at their age. Half of my teachers are younger than me and that is just weird as well. I have had people my age and older in some of my classes. All in all I like being there and after a while I forget that I am so much older than most of them. Until I see the ones who look like they are 12!

Answer by kmath at 3:05 AM on Sep. 5, 2012

• I took most of my classes between 38-43. It was great! I had just as much fun as a kid. In fact, I had classes with my daughter. Her hated that the professors like me better! LOL!

Answer by m-avi at 3:26 AM on Sep. 5, 2012