you name it.

what is the one toy your child has that you are just absolutely sick of? mine is this little cheerlead doll that does a cheer and it is driving me nuts.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anon 12:33 Finding Nemo was like that for me, I probably could still recite everyword. I have three kids so there have been several toys that have "gone missing" in my house over the years, but the MOST ANNOYING one would have to be a fire truck someone gave my first son that had realsistic siren sounds. Dear god that thing drove me to drinkin before it disappeared.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• oops meant to say cheerleadER doll lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Nintendo DS. It's all they ever want to do.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 11:48 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My daughters don't have this one anymore, but it used to drive me nuts! It was a unicorn that had a song they played so much that I STILL have it memorized.....

"I'm a magical unicorn, rainbow colors and glowing horn. We'll have lots of fun today when you come with me and play!" UGH! Flashbacks!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• xbox keeps skid up all night and has trouble getting up for school.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 11:50 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i'm with silllyt, mt kids are the same way
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:50 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I would get sick of a toy. It would accidentally be broke on morning, and would have to be thrown away.  OW poor toy how did that happen?

Answer by louise2 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Ugh. Barbies. My kids collected all their Barbie's 6 months ago and said they were done with them - just ge rid of them , they only want to play with their Amreican Girl dolls. Well, in my head I'm thinking, "Really? This entire collection of Barbie's? Maybe I'll just put them in the attic." Well, they asked for them two weeks ago, and their room hasn't been neat since with little shoes and shirts and such all over the place. I may have to banish them to the attic for awhile... The Barbie's of course, not the kids. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 11:54 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Anything that makes noise. I try to buy quiet toys but the grandparents seem to find it amusing to get them loud toys that sing when you just look at them! Especially a bunny that use to sing "When I 'm happy my ears wiggle and my foot taps up and down, when I'm happy I giggle and I never ever frown...." Luckily the batteries died!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My DD had a stick horse when she was little that sand when you rode it.

"I'm a little pony a pretty little pony. Clippity clop clippity clop!"

Over and over and over and over. The speaker got broken eventually.

jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 11:56 AM on Feb. 6, 2009