For those that had a period while they were still pregnant.

What was your period like? Was it the same as your normal period that you usually had? Did you take a pregnancy test and was it negative or postive?

DamiansMommy703

Asked by DamiansMommy703 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• light and long. It is like a pinkish color. My lasted for about 10 days long. LO an Behold it was pregnancy it caused that long 10 days~!
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I had "period like" bleeding in the 1st 3 months of my 3-5 pregnancies but I had other symptoms to go on that led me to take a pt. It was positive during the bleeding. I would freak out and think I was miscarrying but the songram showed that the baby was fine, everytime. Dr. says early bleeding happens to some women in the beginning of their pregnancies but I really didnt get a reason as to why.
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009