Immunization schedule after infancy?

I had no insurance to continue getting all of my son's shots. Do they still have to give my baby 4 shots of the same thing and do they spread it out? Yes, I feel horrible, but I make too much for a free clinic and I make way too little to have insurance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Kids' Health

• Here is the shot tables for your child til he is 18yrs old.It shows all shot up to that age.http://www.keepkidshealthy.com/welcome/immunizations/2004_immunization_schedule.html. You may have to copy and paste the link.Hope this helps.You may have to check around in your area to see who may be doing shots.Here they do free shots sometimes right b4 school starts.
    dreamangel

Answer by dreamangel at 7:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It's safer to spread them out anyway, why not do that? That way if there is a reaction you know which vaccine caused it. It can't hurt anything.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Dont worry about it. Unvaccinated children are healthier. IF they get any diseases, they are easily cured, unlike vaccine damaged kids.
    kryysteez

Answer by kryysteez at 1:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2008