okay its me again with another weird question

so around 19 weeks or so my doctor and nurse both told me that i have a tilted body or pelvic region and my body tilts to the left when i lay down. has anyone ever had this happen and can i still do a Vaginal Delivery. Im not big on being cut open it scares me

btw im 26 weeks 3 days

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My midwife told me that my uterus was also tilted at right about the same time. I've had two previous children so if this was an issue before it didn't stop me from having a vaginal birth. At my last sono (28 weeks) I was told my uterus was fine so maybe it'll just straighten out as it gets bigger.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 12:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• if its normal then its caused by tight muscles in that area and its because you do repettive moment in that area like carry your childs on that side ....etc.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• see its weird because they baby is on my right side all the time except when he wants to spread himself out over my intere stomach so it didn't make any sense to me. Im still tilted i think it is weird but then again they tell me it is normal just seeing if it has happened to anyone before.

but literally i lay down and i am like vertical i have to shift to my right to look even its kinda funny
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• katie i dont have an answer to your question but i do want you to know that no question is silly or dumb. if you dont know the answer the only way you will get it is to ask so never feel like you are being silly
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i know jodi its a way sometimes to keep immature bashers out of my questions
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• okay honey i just dont want you to feel silly about asking anything.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• hey katie no matter what the question is it wont stop the bashers from bashing ask jodi she knows lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• yeah i know they bash and then me jodi and krazy all bash right back on to them its funny
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2009