How did you tell your partner that you were prego? Was it a different way each time?

MsMESSx2

Asked by MsMESSx2 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sent him a picture of the positive pregnancy test on his cell phone.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:49 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i just told him i was pregnant again and he said there was the 1% chance i wasnt ofcourse i was
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• The first time, I called him at work.
    The second time, he was at home, so I just told him.
    Nothing fancy or cute.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Well I had called him on his lunch break and when he answered the phone i said what are you doing Daddy. He was like what did you say? I told him I asked him what he was doing daddy. He was so shocked.

Then with or 2nd baby I thought I had the flu and he swore i was pregant and he bought the test and was there with me.
    jyssi1557

Answer by jyssi1557 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• with my son i told husand and he was happy. with my daughter he knew and only because he didn't want another child, which his dumbass didn't communicate with me. oh well bitch suck it up
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• This One: I told him I bought a defective test and had to run to the store to get a better one. It all kind of came flying out as I was getting my shoes on and my purse while practically sprinting out the door.

Last One: "Hey, did you know letting a test sit for 24 hours after the initial three minute waiting period can change your test results from negative to positive? Excuse me, I need to go to Wal-Mart to get another test. I think this one's defective."
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 1:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Oh, he loves it when I tell him we're having spaghetti! It's one of his favorite meals!
    Anonymous

• He was with me both time I took pregnancy tests. And I always tell him when I think I'm pregnant so..it's never a surprise or anything.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My first we had been trying for 2 months and I was sick (morning sickness) and didn't know what was wrong with me so I made an appointment at the dr. and I took the honey with me. Dr ran test and said "well we know what's wrong with you... you're pregnant" my husband turned pale and the dr asked if he needed oxygen and he was like "no I'm fine just in shock!"
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 1:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My second it was December and we were supposed to go to a dinner party that night. I felt ok but kinda thought I was pregnant so I called a friend and told her to take me one of the pregnancy tests I had given her (she didn't need it her belly was proof enough she was 7 months preggers). So that night after dinner she gave me the test and I decided to wait till the next morning to take it. After all was done and it was time to go home she got her car stuck in the snow, since she was alone with her 2 kids (her hubby was deployed) my hubby and I pushed her out of the snow. We made our way back home and when we got there I just couldn't wait til the next day to take the test so I went to the bathroom, took the test, and in less than a minute it turned positive! I took it and showed it to my husband who was getting his stuff ready for work the next day. He was excited and hugged and kissed me and said "I knew it!"
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 2:01 PM on Feb. 6, 2009