• In the Spotlight:

Anyone else like this?

I have always and I mean always been a night person. I have NEVER enjoyed getting up in the a.m. But with kids that just doesn't work ya know, lol. Well this year my son has started middle school and we have to get up at 6am, we got up at 8am for elementary ( the good ole days) and I really think I have had a physical reaction to it!! My husb says I'm nuts of course. I know I have to do it but I hate it. I can't wait for summer vacation. And since I'm a night person, I love to stay up late but cant anymore unless I want to walk around like a zombie all day. I am usually so tired during the day and then when I go to bed it's like my body goes " what the hell are you doing in bed a 10pm?" Any other night owls out there?

GMR

Asked by GMR at 12:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• me me i hate getting up early and i have to get up at 6:45 to get my kids up at 7 for school im usually up til 12 or 1 but lately i go to bed at 9 or 10 but i was sick to but i cant wait til summer either lol more stay up time lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I am the same. Before we moved my son had to be at the bus at 7am! Im so glad at our new school he gets on the bus at 8:45. I also hate getting up in the morning. Sometimes I'll think to myself "Whoever decided that work should start so darn early?" LOL just complaining of course!
    Anonymous

• My husband is the same way. And they recently changed his schedule so that he is going in earlier. His first day as an opener was after a vacation too. Seems kinda hateful to me! LOL
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009