My Husband I have a Great Sex life, Though it always has to be about him! How do I get it where I am getting pleased to?

jyssi1557

Asked by jyssi1557 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Do him real good then jump off and say ok I am tired...lol

He would be like what the.....then you can tell him well that is how you make me feel all of the time. rgood but not that good....lol GLin love

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I just broke with a guy bc it was always about him. After years together he figured I didn't need anything I guess. Whatever he thought, he can go think it with someone else. I think I'll wear a sign on my (whatever) saying IT"S ALL ABOUT ME!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have not had that problem for a while. When I was younger and my SO and I had sex I made it point to let him know what I likes also. Make sure that what ever you and your husband engage in in the privacy of your bedroom is no ones concern other then yours. As long as it is consentual and non harming to either it is acceptable. Don't always just lay there. Be an active participant and your sex life will thrive.
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Have you tried telling him that you want things done differently?
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Yes I have but he would rarether do it his way or we dont do it
    jyssi1557

Answer by jyssi1557 at 8:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My hubby always makes it clear, he will take care of me first anytime. Sometimes I really am too tired so it is just his turn but he would never turn me down! Tell your guy it should be about you now!
    armywife_2000

Answer by armywife_2000 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 7, 2009