They are finally home!!!!!

My kids and fiance finally got home today after being gone for 13 days. They had a great vacation with our friends. I have taken inventory of them. They came home with some bumps and bruises which says that they truly had a good time. I have one with the end stage of a black eye (she was hit with a tennis ball--I knew about this one right after it happened). She also has a scratch on her cheek just under her eye from a very friendly dog that lifted her paw to gently touch her but scratched her on accident with the giant nails that she has. My other DD has 2 front teeth that are graying from an accident she had the night before she left (she hit both of her front teeth on the side of the tub when she was playing in the tub). I will be calling the dentist in the am. She also has a large bug bite on her arm and the arm is slightly swollen (I will be keeping an eye on this as well). I can tell you that they are excited to be home. They were more excited to see our cat that came home (she was missing for 10 days) than they were to see me.

coala

Asked by coala at 8:58 PM on Sep. 5, 2012 in General Parenting

• woohooHope you enjoyed the P & Q while it lasted!  And glad they are back somewhat safe & sound! lol :p  Good luck w/ those 2 front teeth.  Are they permanent?

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2012

• mrsmom110---nope baby teeth. We will see what our dentist says when we get in to see him.
    coala

Comment by coala (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2012

• Huzzah!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2012

• So glad they are home and relatively unscathed!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2012

• Now you won't be bored again!!! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2012

• Awww they missed you.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2012