Janitors

What comes to mind when you see a janitor. The reason I ask is because I've seen a lot of people look down their nose at them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2012 in Money & Work

• IDK, when I went to school we had a man and wife Janitor Mr & Mrs. Ed,, they had an apartment right in our school, and a big raven that could talk. I have a fondness for janitors myself.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:23 AM on Sep. 6, 2012

• Nothing comes to mind. They are just normal people trying to get by just like everyone else. I don't turn down my nose at anyone who works and contributes positively to society.

There are two janitors at DD's school and she absolutely LOVES one of them. He jokes around with the kids and has threatened many times to throw DD in a trash can head first (jokingly of course).
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:47 AM on Sep. 6, 2012

• nothing...I've been one so...
    it's nice- you go and do what you are there to do and leave- almost no stress, and you get a bit of a work-out AND you don't have to stare at a clock, waiting to go home!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:16 AM on Sep. 6, 2012

• I have the highest respect for the janitor at our synagogue and in our schools. They work really hard.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 10:25 AM on Sep. 6, 2012

• Nothing. Someone doing their job.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2012