Well My Husband and I have a good love life- Though He does seem to have to stop alot while we have sex. It drives me crazy. Just when I am really into it he has to stop becasue he is going to get off. do you have any advice to help this problem?

jyssi1557

Asked by jyssi1557 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Have him start doing kegels. Guys can do them too and it will give  better control and help him to last longer.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• there is a lubercant out there thats for a man to use its suppose to help with there stamina. i dont know that you could find it in your store you might have to look for it in a sex shop of some sort.
    Anonymous

• actually it's a form of tantric sex so he can last longer to be able to wait for you. He's doing it for you. Talk with him and work something out

Answer by admckenzie at 1:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• OMG! My hubby and I are exactly the same! But I always feel like its me taking too long :(
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• If that is what he is worried about (the getting off too soon) talk to him about wearing a cock ring. He puts it on once he is hard, and it significantly slows down the blood flow and won't let him cum, and if he DOES cum, it won't let the blood flow let him get soft, so he can keep going for you. (my honey uses one when it has been a while, usually our first time after my period)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Their is a lub from pure romance . com that has a numbing agent to make a man last longer
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 3:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• you can also try (or he can) pressing underneath the scrotum.
    moniquesand

Answer by moniquesand at 4:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Give him a blow job first. The second time lasts much longer then the first.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2009