I am having this weird cramping going on. Should I be worried?

I had my first child in 2006. I had a great pregnancy with her. I was currently on the Depo shot for 6 months, I stopped the shot June of last year. Well I just found out that I am six weeks pregnant. I have been having this weird cramping almost like I was going to start my period. Is this normal?

slraub

Asked by slraub at 1:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes and no if your not bleeding your probably fine it could just be muscles stretching in the area. call your dr and tell them whats going on.
    Anonymous

• Yes it can be normal to feel cramps like that. You have a growing uterus that has to expand again. I had pretty bad cramps this go around and this is my 3rd.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 1:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i had it but, it can mean different it can be ectopic or just normal uterus pain from the stretching i forget what its called but i would get check out and i also had a baby in 2006 but i'm 27 weeks
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2009