Do you exercise? if so..

what types of work out you do?
has it work to keep you in shape?
has it help to loose weight?

20_mama_3

Asked by 20_mama_3 at 12:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• I do crunches, run, walk and lift weights.. it gives me energy, help me loose weight and stay in shape.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 12:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• I swim, do calisthenics, run, do yoga, do palates, and any other activity that I can think of to throw in the mix. I like variety and mixing things up. Keeps life fun and interesting.

And yes, exercise will help you loose weight, maintain weight and improve your overall health.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 1:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• I go to the xumba studio 5-6 days a week- zumba-zumba toning and pilates
    we also have a treadmill at home (which I barely use now-due to zumba-ing so much) and we just replaced our weight machine- use that a couple times a week. I have belly dance DVDs as well that I put on occasionally

I have been at the weight loss thing *again* this time since mid February, and am down 28 lbs so far
    I drink water and eat within my BMR range as well as the working out- it is going slowly, but it IS going :)
    *I think I really need to invest in a heart rate monitor so I will know how many calories I actually burn working out-and can adjust the calories a little better
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• ugh- that is the Zumba studio ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• I do yoga 5-6 times a week. It keeps me in great shape and has helped me lose most of my baby weight from my youngest who is 10 months.
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• I do almost 45 mins of cardio, stretching with ab crunches movements etc and weight lifting. I've had alot of experience with this. Yes, I've been successful in loosing weight. But, just no it takes time, I'm still slowly working on it. Remember you have to burn enough calories with your workouts than your eating. so it really has to be a balance. I alternate on the weights focus on legs one night and the next arms. ANd I try to do atleast 3-4 workouts a week. IT's a constant dedication. But, you will get there. And remember everybody body is different don't be afraid to experiment and go with a process that benefits you.
    Good Luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• I have been doing taekwondo for the last two and a half years. I don't think it's done much for my weight, but it has helped my endurance so much! I can breeze through stuff that would have had me out of breath years ago.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• Run, Dance, and walk alot ! :) fun to do
    fmv

Answer by fmv at 8:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• I primarily run, particularly trail run. I also bike, swim, bike, strength train, and do DVDs at home. I've lost 113 lbs (I also eat clean).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:18 AM on Sep. 9, 2012

• Right now I'm doing Les Mills Pump, Turbo Fire, Brazil Butt Lift and P90X. I'm starting another challenge soon - helps others get fit while it keeps me on track.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 2:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2012